USD
  • INR
  • GBP
  • CAD
  • USD
  • AUD
  • EUR
  • JPY

+32-475428260

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - BUY WITH KIMBERLEY PROCESS CERTIFICATE.

USD
  • INR
  • GBP
  • CAD
  • USD
  • AUD
  • EUR
  • JPY

+32-475428260

Were you aware of these interesting facts about Natural Rough Diamonds?

Were you aware of these interesting facts about Natural Rough Diamonds?

Beyond doubt, diamonds are amongst the most precious, durable and brightest gems of the world. Billions of years ago, these sparkling, and wondrous stones originated deep down in the earth. People have eventually learned to use diamonds as jewelry or personal possession.

Mostly, after unearthing these breathtaking gems from the diamond mines, the artisans cut and polish these diamonds in different shapes to fit the jewelry design or stone-shape. Nevertheless, in today’s fashion world, natural rough diamonds are becoming trendy because it holds the exotic beauty of nature’s incredible creations.

 More facts about rough diamonds

These important points about rough diamonds are indeed worthwhile to know:

  • The unpolished Natural rough diamonds look like pebbles, mostly found in the riverbeds.
  • Apart from white and off-white, raw diamonds come in a spectrum of natural colors, ranging from yellow, brown, and green to the rarest pink and blue as well.
  • When it comes to price, Natural rough diamonds are more cost-effective than polished diamonds as they do not involve cutting and polishing charges.
  • According to studies, only 20% of the diamonds extracted from the Diamond mines all around the world hold the gem-quality and the remaining 80% find their use for industrial purposes.

To sum up, if are a fashion freak and love embracing new trends, then jewelry made of natural rough diamonds will give you the wonderful chance of wearing a piece of “nature” on your body. They will not only appreciate your appearance but will also leave behind a benign style statement of your unmatched personality.

24 comments

  • “The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it won’t fail me as much as this one. After all, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something you could fix if you weren’t too busy seeking attention.”
    נערות ליווי בתל אביב
    gder4563

    DarrenBig
  • Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly
    enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your
    blog and may come back in the future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your
    great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

    my web site :: skinny dip diet pills

    Stepanie
  • jkyGtMpBuc

    POqabTAEJlhd
  • BlnSVmyLeKvHXp

    kxaFtyJOW
  • I believe that is among the so much important
    information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article.
    However wanna observation on few basic things, The site style is
    perfect, the articles is truly nice : D. Just right task, cheers

    Look at my web site; mobile legends

    Tyrone

Leave a comment


24 comments

  • “The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it won’t fail me as much as this one. After all, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something you could fix if you weren’t too busy seeking attention.”
    נערות ליווי בתל אביב
    gder4563

    DarrenBig
  • Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly
    enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your
    blog and may come back in the future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your
    great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

    my web site :: skinny dip diet pills

    Stepanie
  • jkyGtMpBuc

    POqabTAEJlhd
  • BlnSVmyLeKvHXp

    kxaFtyJOW
  • I believe that is among the so much important
    information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article.
    However wanna observation on few basic things, The site style is
    perfect, the articles is truly nice : D. Just right task, cheers

    Look at my web site; mobile legends

    Tyrone
Loading...